How can I reach you?
We’re available via email, phone, and post. The swiftest – and preferred way – is email.
More often than not, we’re working on a project during studio hours, so unless we have a scheduled phone call we really need to keep our fingers on the keyboard. We do check our inbox throughout the day, so you’ll hear from us pretty swiftly if you drop a line.
When are you available?
We’re in the studio Monday through Friday from 9am – 4pm EST; the studio is closed Saturday, Sunday, and most U.S. Holidays.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and local business checks. There is a $50 fee for returned checks.
How much will it cost and how long will it take?
Cost and turn around depend greatly on the needs and complexity of your project, but to give you an idea…
- Logo and brand design starts at $635 for a logotype, goes to $1835+ for an extensive branding package, and can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks.
- Graphic and print design starts at $150 and can take as little as a week. Production and delivery of print goods are quoted on a per project basis and add 5-10 business days to the process.
- Web design and development starts at $1835 for a custom informational site, with e-commerce sites starting at $3835+. Websites generally take a minimum of two months. Redesigns and tweaks are more than welcome.
- Want it all? Our all-inclusive brand building package starts at $6835 and takes a minimum of three months.
A deposit (usually 50%) is required in order to secure space on our calendar. We will not surprise you with hidden costs / fees. If your project needs or costs change for any reason, we will discuss everything with you before proceeding.
What’s the creative process like?
For folks who haven’t worked with a designer / developer before, the process can seem intimidating – that’s the last thing we want! Here’s what you can expect…
- Discover » We’ll collect all of your project details via email or phone. We’ll get to know you, get clear on your vision and goals, and listen to your ideas.
- Quote » You’ll receive a free, no-obligation quote outlining time frame and cost. To accept the quote, we’ll shake hands (virtually) with a 50% deposit.
- Design & Refine » We get down to business, brainstorming, researching, discussing, sketching…then we’ll refine your project and get your stamp of approval.
- Deliver » Your project is sent to press, published to the web, or sent to you digitally after final payment has been made.
What’s it like to work with you?
Working with us is pretty fun – we’re professional, but not stuffy! That said, there are some things to keep in mind so the whole process moves smoothly…
It’s important to us that you feel great about our collaboration and supported through the creative process. That’s why your input and honest feedback are not only encouraged, but expected. A basic rule of thumb? Talk to us like an old friend.
It happens every now and again…for some reason, email filters think that our messages are spam and stick ’em in the junk folder. To keep that from happening, please whitelist our email address:
Regardless of your email client, simply adding an email address to your address book should (in most cases) prevent an email from getting sent to the junk folder.
We prefer working with rough / raw files. Simple text documents and unaltered photos are best as they give us the most wiggle room creatively.
The Nitty Gritty
All of our services require that you understand and accept our Terms of Service.
What will I get?
- Design files are delivered in industry standard formats, ready for use in print and / or on the web. If we’re printing for you, we’ll send your piece to press and have them shipped direct to your door.
- Some or all of the rights and ownership are transferred to you once your final invoice is paid in full. We do retain the right to include all preliminary concepts, works in progress, and final products in our portfolio.
- Web design services include development (building / coding) and will be delivered / installed after your invoice is paid in full. That means you’ll have a fully functional site once we’re through!
- Priority support and training videos may be included as part of your service. If so, you’ll be able to update your site without having to ask for help. Of course, if you want or need help, we’re always available hourly, or on a contract basis through maintenance packages.
I’m ready for a website! What do I need to start?
In order to have a website, you need three things…
- Domain Name / URL
- Web Hosting
- Content (what you provide) + Design and Code (that’s our job)
If you are in need of any of these, we’re more than happy to discuss your options and set them up for you. The services themselves are provided by third-parties for an additional yearly and / or monthly fee. This gives you complete control over your domain and hosting – something we feel is extremely important.
Will I be able to update my own site?
Absolutely! We build sites that are user friendly and easy to update. If you are unfamiliar with WordPress, you’ll be happy to know that priority support and training videos are included as part of our service.
Will you change a few things on my current site?
We’d be happy to look at your current set-up and offer solutions with your time frame and budget in mind.
That said, while there are coding standards and requirements, every developer uses their own unique language behind the scenes. Altering other peoples’ work can be time consuming, so depending upon your needs, it may be quicker and more affordable to move ahead with a basic redesign.
We firmly believe that there are no stupid questions…
We’re more than happy to chat with you or provide a quote free of charge / obligation. Drop a line and let us know you’re interested!